Food Matters DVD
Food Matters is a feature-length documentary film informing you on the best choices you can make for you and your family's health. In a collection of interviews with leading Nutritionists, Naturopaths, Scientists, M.D.s and Medical Journalists, you will discover...
RETAIL: $24.99 USD
PRICE: $19.99 USD
SALE PRICE: $19.99
Want to feel good and prevent or reverse illness and disease?
Join the leaders in nutrition and natural healing from around the globe in a mission to uncover the truth...
About 6 years ago he was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Depression and Anxiety. The best the medical profession could offer was a cocktail of medications to treat the symptoms and little in the way of hope for treating the underlying causes. Not surprisingly his health continued to decline.
At the same time we were studying nutrition and sending home many of the books we had read but these didn't seem to help convince him. So for the next 12 months (with 3 years of research under our belt) we set about creating the independent documentary film 'Food Matters'.
- Christiane Northrup, MD, author of Women's Wisdom
'Food Matters' features interviews with leading health experts who reveal the best natural healing choices you can make for you and your family's health. In the film you'll discover what works, what doesn’t and what’s potentially killing you when it comes to your health.
After my father saw the film he quit his pharmaceutical meds, changed his diet, lost 50lbs of his body weight and is now running 3 times a week which is a big change from being bed ridden for 5 years!
- Mike Adams founder of Natural News.com
Why You Need This Information Now More Than EverIn this day and age there are many companies interested in profiting from your misfortune and ill health and this film will help keep your money in your pocket and your health in your hands.
We all know someone with cancer, heart disease, stroke, diabetes, obesity, mental illness, depression, asthma, arthritis, osteoporosis, chronic fatigue, allergies and on and on...
Knowing what to do and where to turn has become unbelievably complex and becoming informed about the choices you have for your health and well-upbeing can save your life. Within the Food Matters collection of interviews with leading nutritionists, naturopaths, scientists, M.D.'s and medical journalists you will discover...
- How to use food as medicine
- Do vitamin supplements really work?
- Is organic better?
- How safe is our food?
- Natural treatments for lowering cholesterol
- Foods that fight anxiety and depression
- Natural therapies for cancer
- Which drugs might do more harm than good?
- The best ways to detox, lose weight and keep it off!
- Dr Joseph Mercola - Author of the world's most popular online Natural Health Newsletter.
What Others Are Saying:
- S. Bevard (via Facebook)
- V. Ozsu (via Facebook)
- D. Visak (via Facebook)
- A. Miedema-Barba (via Facebook)
- J. Del Ray (via Facebook)
- "Thought provoking, informative, and compelling, this film matters."- Rory Freedman, Coauthor of #1 NY Times Best Seller Skinny Bitch
- Food Matters is a must see for those looking to take control of their health."- John Gray, PhD, NY Times Best Selling Author of Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus
- This eye-opening documentary is important to anyone who has ever taken the safety of our nation's food supply for granted.'Food Matters' is destined to be a classic."- Jordan Rubin - The Maker's Diet
- "Food Matters is to getting healthy as The Secret is to becoming wealthy."- Ed Bauman, Bauman College: Holistic Nutrition and Culinary Arts
- "YES! Food Matters! This riveting, inspiring film is a giant step forward in awakening people's consciousness about what we are putting into our bodies and how we are nourishing ourselves and our planet."- Alissa Cohen - Living on Live Food
Previous Customer Reviews
SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICYOur warehouse is located in Chicago, IL (USA). All orders placed before 2pm CST ship out the same day Monday through Friday. We use the following shipping methods to deliver your order to the desired address:
USA Domestic shippingUSPS First Class Domestic with Delivery Confirmation - $4.95 for standard shipping to anywhere within the United States. This price will increase with additional items and depending on weight of items. This shipping method includes delivery confirmation which you can track online. Orders shipped out using this method take within 5-10 business days to arrive.
UPS Ground with Tracking - $7.95 for standard shipping to anywhere within the United States. This price will increase with additional items and depending on weight of items. Orders shipped out using this method take within 3-7 business days to arrive.
International ShippingUSPS First Class International - $9.95 for standard shipping. This price will increase with additional items and depending on weight of items. Orders shipped out using this method take 7-14+ business days for delivery to Asia, Canada, Europe, and the Pacific. Some countries due to tight customs regulations may take up to 21-30 business days for delivery. Please note this shipping method cannot be tracked.
USPS Express International with Tracking - $29.95 for a standard order. This price will increase with additional items and depending on weight of items. Orders shipped out using this method take 3-7 business days for delivery to Canada and Europe, Asia and Pacific.
Where is my package?Occasionally, packages are returned to us as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, we issue a full refund (including shipping charges). We are unable to reship orders that are returned to us as undeliverable. If you suspect your order cannot be delivered as addressed and you have not received confirmation of its return or refund after 4 weeks from the estimated delivery date, please contact us.
Please double-check your address carefully when placing an order, we do not issue refunds or reship orders where addresses have been incorrectly entered upon ordering.
Thank you for choosing Food Matters, we hope you're feeling better for it!
What others are saying
|SLEFood Matters DVD|