Is it possible that millions of people are ignorantly sacrificing their health in exchange for the convenience of microwave ovens? Why did the Soviet Union ban the use of microwave ovens in 1976? Who invented microwave ovens, and why? The answers to these questions may shock you into throwing your microwave oven in the trash.
Over 90% of homes have microwave ovens used for meal preparation. Because microwave ovens are so convenient and energy efficient, as compared to conventional ovens, very few homes or restaurants are without them. In general, people believe that whatever a microwave oven does to foods cooked in it doesn't have any negative effect on either the food or them.
Of course, if microwave ovens were really harmful, our government would never allow them on the market, would they? Would they? There is evidence to prove that microwave cooking is not natural, nor healthy, and is far more dangerous to the human body than anyone could imagine.
However, the microwave oven manufacturers are suppressing the facts and evidence. Because of this, people are continuing to microwave their food - in blissful ignorance - without knowing the effects and danger of doing so.
So where is the evidence?
In 1991, there was a lawsuit in Oklahoma concerning the hospital use of a microwave oven to warm blood needed in a transfusion. The case involved a hip surgery patient, Norma Levitt, who died from a simple blood transfusion.
It seems the nurse had warmed the blood in a microwave oven. This tragedy makes it very apparent that there's much more to "heating" with microwaves than we've been led to believe. Blood for transfusions is routinely warmed, but not in microwave ovens. In the case of Mrs. Levitt, the microwaving altered the blood and it killed her.
It's very obvious that this form of microwave radiation "heating" does something to the substances it heats. It's also becoming quite apparent that people who process food in a microwave oven are also ingesting these "unknowns".
Dr. Hans Ulrich Hertel, who is now retired, worked as a food scientist for many years with one of the major Swiss food companies that do business on a global scale. A few years ago, he was fired from his job for questioning certain processing procedures that denatured the food.
In 1991, he and a Lausanne University professor published a research paper indicating that food cooked in microwave ovens could pose a greater risk to health than food cooked by conventional means.
An article also appeared in issue 19 of the Journal Franz Weber in which it was stated that the consumption of food cooked in microwave ovens had cancerous effects on the blood. The research paper itself followed the article. On the cover of the magazine there was a picture of the Grim Reaper holding a microwave oven in one of his hands.
Dr. Hertel was the first scientist to conceive and carry out a quality clinical study on the effects microwaved nutrients have on the blood and physiology of the human body.
His small but well controlled study showed the degenerative force produced in microwave ovens and the food processed in them. The scientific conclusion showed that microwave cooking changed the nutrients in the food; and, changes took place in the participants' blood that could cause deterioration in the human system.
Ten Reasons To Throw Out Your Microwave Oven:
- Continually eating microwave processed food causes permanent brain damage.
- The human body is unable to metabolize the unknown by-products created in microwaved foods.
- Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by continually eating microwaved foods.
- The effects of by-products remain in the human body long-term.
- Minerals, vitamins and nutrients are reduced by microwaving so that the body gets little or altered components that cannot be broken down.
- The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free radicals by microwaves.
- Microwaved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths. This may partially explain the rapid increase of the colon cancer rate in America.
- Long term consumption of microwaved foods causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood.
- It also causes immune system deficiencies through alterations in the lymph glands and blood serum.
- Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory and concentration, emotional instability and a decrease of intelligence.
This article was written by Anthony Wayne and Lawrence Newell
For more research on this important topic please visit this link: http://www.mercola.com/article/microwave/hazards.htm